How I’ve been getting in the Christmas Spirit . . .
2. Reading about the story of Christmas in my storybook Bible.
3. Decorating the house with red accents, a Christmas tree, Christmas candles, and stockings!
4. Singing “We Wish You a Merry Christmas” with my six year olds 15 times in a row.
5. Making a Christmas tree with my class! (see the picture ->)
6. Attempting cookies.
7. Watching Christmas movies.
8. Wearing red sparkly nail polish (for a few days at a time.)
9. Making an Advent Calendar for my husband and getting one from my Mom!!
10. Listening to “A Christmas Carol” on audio.
What are you doing to get in the Christmas spirit this year?